Your technology is the foundation that you build your veterinary practice’s productivity on. You need more than just a set of computers that someone comes by to fix when they go down. You need a partner that cares about the needs of your business, who will help you ensure you’re using the right IT for your needs and following a plan to keep your technology working to serve the needs of your patients.
That’s why IT-Simplified provides vet offices like yours with our Pet Connect: Strategy service. Our team of vet clinic IT solutions experts focus on helping you discover the potential of your information technology. We work with you to develop a plan and budget for using effective and appropriate technology to improve how your vet clinic operates every day. Call us at (866) 338-5289 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
The team at IT-Simplified have been providing IT Services for veterinary businesses like yours for years, and we’ve collected a vast wealth of knowledge and solutions that you can take advantage of. With Pet Connect: Strategy, you get the benefit of a Chief Information Officer (CIO) who can guide you through improving your technology to do better business, without the expense of hiring a full IT department.
Pet Connect: Strategy focuses on four main steps:
- Defining your practice’s requirements:
- We sit down with you to talk about your vet practice, and learn about your needs and goals.
- Together we discover where you want to see your business go, and what you need your technology to do to help that.
- We’ll firmly establish what IT solutions are best suited to help you achieve your goals.
- Understanding how your clinic depends on information technology:
- We interview you and your staff to find out how you use your IT systems every day.
- We’ll determine how often your different technologies are used, what they’re used for, what’s crucial and what isn’t, and what works and what doesn’t.
- We also establish any technologies you aren’t using that could improve your practices or better replace something you are using to make your staff more productive and efficient.
- Clearly laying out your vulnerabilities and challenges:
- We help you develop an appropriate and realistic budget for your IT.
- We’ll work together to set realistic expectations for how you can improve your technology one step at a time.
- Create priorities for your IT needs so we know what needs to be focused on immediately and to ensure more crucial needs are dealt with in order.
- Developing & running your IT Plan:
- Finally, using everything we’ve established, we work together to create an easy-to-follow plan, laid out in ordinary English, that together we can follow to improve your use of information technology.
- Detail step-by-step every action needed, from replacements, upgrading, reviews, and training, and what each step will require in money and time.
- Create a realistic schedule for each step of your plan.
- Contact and prepare appropriate vendors for all your needed technology, including:
- Phone systems
- Website hosting
- Internet connection
- Printing & copying
- Industry-specific software supporting your business, like AVImark and Cornerstone
- Predict and prepare for any challenges or difficulties that we may face as we move forward.
With Pet Connect: Strategy, the team at IT-Simplified is with you every step of the way to provide you with quality IT consulting. Together, we’ll improve how you use your technology and better provide care for pets and their owners every day. To learn more, contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation review of your IT systems – we’ll show you how Pet Connect can improve how do you do business. Call us at (866) 338-5289 or email us at email@example.com today!