As a veterinary practice, your IT needs are fairly unique; and as you’re already aware, running a veterinary practice can be emotionally demanding; you’re constantly working to keep the pets in your care healthy and happy. So how do you make sure you’re meeting your unique IT needs AND your clients’ demands for great service?
IT-Simplified offers the veterinary services necessary to help you pursue your goals of staying productive, efficient, and offering the best possible treatment for the animals in your care. To learn more, give us a call at (866) 338-5289 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you know if we’re the right IT support firm for your veterinary practice? We’ve compiled a list of 7 steps to selecting the perfect IT support firm – and we think it’ll help you make the right choice:
- Make sure they’ve worked with veterinarian technologies: Does the IT support company have experience working with veterinarian technologies, such as digital x-rays, practice management software, and any other software you’re using? If not, you’re going to struggle to get the support needed within your veterinary practice.
- Take the time to talk about their values: If you haven’t already, take the time to talk about their values – ask what matters to them, what a great client relationship looks like, and see if their values are similar to your own. Naturally, you want an IT support firm that truly cares about their clients and shows similar passion and dedication to those they serve.
- Check if they’re working with more than one or two vendors: Although a lot of IT support firms have one or two vendor relationships they’re really proud of or happy to have, it’s important to work with an IT support firm that has more than one or two vendors; otherwise, you might be pushed to certain technologies that aren’t the best choice for your practice.
- Discuss their experience in the veterinarian industry: Don’t forget to discuss their experience in the veterinarian industry. This is one of the most important factors! Do they belong to any relevant associations? How do they stay ahead of challenges facing the veterinary industry? Make sure they’re familiar with your needs as a veterinarian practice.
- Ask what type of certifications, if any, they have: As you can imagine, you want your IT support firm to be knowledgeable and skilled in the technologies you’re using. Always ask what type of certifications, if any, they have to make sure they’ve demonstrated and proven their skills with specific technologies.
- Request to see some case studies and testimonials: Any reputable IT support firm would be happy to show you some case studies and testimonials as examples of their previous work or existing client relationships; or even ask to speak with some of their clients, so you can make sure they’re as great as they seem.
- Make sure they’re proactive instead of reactive: Ask how they handle IT issues. If they’re the right IT support firm, the answer should be simple: they should try to proactively prevent issues instead of reacting to them quickly; however, quick response times are fantastic for those minor hiccups that are inevitable.
Looking for more tips to help you find the right Vet Clinic IT support firm for your veterinary practice? Or maybe you’d like to ask us some questions to make sure we’re the right choice for you? IT-Simplified would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have – after all, we’re the leading IT support company for veterinary practices throughout South Carolina. Call us at (866) 338-5289 or send us an email at email@example.com to learn more.