Whether you’re emailing colleagues and clients, researching disease and drug information, or seeking new hire opportunities, your veterinary clinic uses technology on a day-to-day basis. In fact, 96% of veterinary professionals claim to be more productive as a result of their information technology; however, it’s fundamental to select an IT support company that’s right for your veterinary clinic, in order to ensure you’re able to make the most of your IT investment.
So how do you make the informed choice and select the right IT support company for your veterinary practice? IT-Simplified is here to help you understand what to look for in an IT support company! To learn more, or to schedule a no-obligation information technology assessment, give us a call at (866) 338-5289 or send us an email at email@example.com.
As your clients are depending on you and your staff to provide the highest level of care to their beloved family members, you’re depending on your information technology to get you through the day while remaining productive and efficient. When it comes to your IT services and support, there’s 5 commonly overlooked factors to consider when selecting an IT support company:
- Services: This is fairly basic, however, it’s important: if you need cloud services, a disaster recovery solution, or IT training; and an IT support company doesn’t offer those services, don’t go any further and sign an agreement! Make a list of all the services you’re looking for, then make sure potential IT support companies can meet those needs.
- Client-focus: When you think of IT support companies, typically, you’re thinking about the services they offer and not much else; however, consider their level of client service. Do they have case studies and testimonials documenting their work? Do you think your relationship will be pleasant and mutually beneficial? If not, move on to the next one!
- Flexibility: Most veterinary practices find a flexible, individually customized IT plan to be extremely beneficial. Will the IT support company sit down with you to find creative solutions that work for you? What kind of contracts and/or payment plans do they offer? Will they work around your unique needs to make sure you’re taken care of?
- Expertise: As a veterinary practice, your technology needs are incredibly unique. Does the IT support company have expertise supporting those in the veterinary industry? Do they understand what types of software you’re using on a daily basis? Do they offer services designed to help you operate efficiently and productively?
- Values: Similar to most businesses, your values are unique, important, and above all, fundamental to the success of your veterinary practice. Does the IT support company’s values fit with your own workplace culture? Don’t be afraid to ask the hard questions: what are their views on sustainability? What do they do for the community? Your values should be similar to ensure a successful relationship.
Selecting an IT support company doesn’t always have to be time-consuming and frustrating – IT-Simplified specializes in serving veterinary clinics in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tampa, Clearwater, and across Florida. To learn more, or to schedule a no-obligation IT assessment, give us a call at (866) 338-5289 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.