Turn to Pet Connect for IT Services and Solutions in Georgia
Vet practices across Georgia, from Athens to Woodstock and Atlanta, have to work harder than ever before to stay successful and provide quality care to their patients. When you’re working to pull out all the stops every day for the animals in your care, you don’t have time to worry about your technology failing you.
IT-Simplified provides proactive and practical IT Services and Support for vet clinics like yours across Georgia and the rest of the United States. We take care of all of your information technology so you don’t have to worry about it.
Our Pet Connect Service is about more than just fixing your broken computers: we help you use your technology to improve your every-day operations and record keeping so you get better value and save your time and money for helping your patients. Call us at (866) 338-5289 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
When your IT breaks down, it can mean more than just paying a lot to have it fixed. You’re at risk of long downtime while you wait for repairs, and that can cost your vet practice:
- Missed diagnoses
- Lost revenue
- Lowered productivity among your staff
- Lost animal care opportunities
- Damaged patient and owner relationships and reputation
That’s why Pet Connect manages every part of your IT with proactive solutions that help prevent problems before they cause that harmful downtime. You benefit from all the solutions we’ve created in helping other clinics like yours over the years, so you immediately have a wide range of problems stopped before they even happen to you.
IT-Simplified focuses on providing you with these important aspects of our Pet Connect service:
- Pet Connect: Alert – Remote monitoring of your IT systems around the clock to quickly identify & resolve potential IT issues before they can cause downtime for your business.
- Pet Connect: Protect – Security for all your IT needs, protecting you from malware like viruses & adware, and from cybercrime like hacking attacks and data theft, so your systems and important information are never at risk.
- Pet Connect: Recovery – Business continuity and disaster recovery services that ensure your IT systems and data are backed up properly and that you’re able to easily and quickly recover them even if your clinic is hit by disaster.
- Cost-Efficiency and Convenience:
- Pet Connect: Strategy – IT consulting and chief information office (CIO) services that give you the years of experience of our team of experts without the high costs of hiring your own full IT staff. We help you create a plan for using your technology to improve your clinic, year after year.
- And more!
Whatever the size or scope of your veterinary business, Pet Connect from IT-Simplified can save you time, money, and worry every day by managing all of your technological needs for a single flat-rate monthly fee. Our team of experts provide Managed IT Services for veterinary offices all across Georgia, including Atlanta, Woodstock, and Athens.
To learn more, contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation review of your IT systems – we’ll show you how Pet Connect can improve how you take care of the animals you hold dear. Call us at (866) 338-5289 or email us at email@example.com today!